I approach my work with enthusiasm, dedication and a sense of humor, at once a collaborative peer and a results-oriented project leader. I am creative, original and conceptual. I build bridges and see patterns. I am intrigued by root causes, and enjoy grappling with challenges that tease at the systems within systems. I don’t hesitate to ask tough questions in order to energize and focus action. I consider myself an instigator, motivating and inspiring movement in others.
Following is a list of the types of projects I’ve been involved with over the years.
- Business/Operational plan development
- Individual philanthropic plan development
- Small group and retreat facilitation
- Donor development
- Staff and board trainings
- Program design and development
- Grantwriting and proposal review
- Strategic restructuring
Contact me for information about how I might be of assistance with your project or process.